If you want to visit your family in Zimbabwe, this is a business meeting or if you come to Victoria Falls after a break, you would like to do it the cheapest, we all would like, but if you do your housework, you can't find a good deal on Zimbabwe flights.
Here are some tips to help you make a cheap booking for Zimbabwe and all other carriers flying to Zimbabwe.
1. Instead of booking directly with Airline, book a reliable travel agent and get the best deals from almost all airlines travel agents, airlines, zimbabwei, Ethiopia Airlines, Kenya Airways or any other airlines. . Another advantage, instead
2. Ask your agency if the dates you are asking are, for example, close to any low season. If you travel to Harare on Zimbabwe on Boxing Day, it will be cheaper than traveling on the 23rd. The second week of January is better if you change the season on January 14th.
3. If you are unsure whether you will be returning or staying for a long time, booking a two-way ticket will be cheaper than a return trip.
4. If your lawyer says all flights have been booked, they are asked for alternative routes, especially over Johannesburg. You can take a cheap trip to Johannesburg and then take another flight to Harare, or if you are really tired, you can also take the bus. But let me tell you, it's almost a 14-hour trip, and don't take advantage of it if you're traveling with children.
5. Some airlines are included in connection routes that will not be shown on your route. Don't worry about them, ask your agent if they can provide you with details.
6. Pack smartly for walking. Ask for baggage allowance when you call to confirm your flight before departure and double check. Especially with Air Zim, luggage is not standard all year round.
7. Do not go for a walk, such as "Debbie is ordered for £ 430 and I get the same". Rates vary depending on many factors and are one of the key factors when and how you order.
8. And finally something from the horse's mouth. People are booking early this year, so make an early reservation to get the best possible rates.
9. Payouts are becoming increasingly obsolete, even though you try your luck for the low season, making the same effort for the high season guarantees you will pay more. So try to pay in full as soon as you see your contract.
10. When traveling with children, always choose Air Zimbabwe because they are the only direct flights to Harare, and can be problematic for both children and luggage when you're the only adult in the group.
More next week …